Josiah's 8 month update!
Josiah loves to drum and bang on things!

Josiah and I visited Daddy at his school for lunch!


Josiah LOVES bath time!

He used to take baths in the sink! He would stare at himself in the mirror and smile!


He loves to splish-splash!!!!


Double kiss!!!! Josiah loves cuddles and kisses!

Daddy saying goodnight to Josiah!

Playing!


Josiah is learning new things every day! New things that he does:
-"Crawls" in circles and moves backward.
- Gets up on all fours (not on his knees, he gets on his feet with his hands out in front!).
- He's discovered that fruit is a lot better than veggies! We now have to mix the two to get him to eat his vegetables!
- He's teething. Any day his first tooth should come in! I thought he'd been drooling a lot... but NOW he's really drooling! Sometimes I just leave a bib on him all day! He also had a fever last week and is pulling on his ears (not to mention is extra fussy at times!). I can't wait till these teeth come! : )
I love the pics of Josiah at bath time. He is the cutest! I want to see him on all fours...that is hilarious!
ReplyDelete