Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Daddy and Me

Josiah and Daddy Pictures!
Last weekend, Paul's basketball team won Sectionals! It was a really exciting game and weekend - plus it was Josiah's first time to be at the game! Fun! He looked so cute in a onsie that a parent gave Paul. It said, "Lil' Bruin" on it!
This picture below is after the game when the players and cheerleaders were cutting down the net!
Our family! Mommy made it into this picture! : )


Uncle Jack held Josiah through the whole game!
Look at Josiah's smile!!! Cousin Emery attended too and cheered the entire game! At the end she ran up to Paul and said, "You did it, Paul! You did it!" It was so cute!
These pictures below are of Josiah's new "Daddy and Me" outfit! I love these little gray sweatpants on him!
Daddy and Josiah in matching clothes!!!!
Daddy feeding and burping Josiah.
Awwww!
I love how Josiah is really focusing on Paul in this picture! He's trying to figure out this silly guy!

Random pictures throughout the week of Paul with Josiah!

So cute! I love my men!
Paul and I finally got Josiah's crib and mattress on Monday and are starting to train Josiah to sleep in it... and to fall asleep on his own! Josiah LOVES his pacifier and LOVES being held - so falling asleep on his own is not too fun! But he's doing better with it every night.
Josiah is also becoming much more aware of things. One wonderful new discovery is that he smiles now! Last night I got up at about 2 am to feed him and he just sat there and smiled at me over and over! That made the lack of sleep all worth it! Then yesterday I found out that he is ticklish under his chin! Oh my goodness, it was the cutest thing ever! He was giggling from being tickled! Paul also took him outside for the first time this week and Josiah LOVES IT! He is cooing now and coos most when outside and when he hears music!
It is amazing to watch him grow up (as Paul keeps reminding me, he's only 7 weeks old though!)! LOL!
Love you and thanks for your prayers and love!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your updates on your little fellow. He's so cute and has grown so much since January. Continued love & prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those little gray pants are just adorable. i love all the pics with paul...very sweet. isn't that just the best when your baby smiles up at you and giggles. it really is the best joy being a mom. can't wait to see him again! i miss him and love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute allison! I want to add this blog to the ones I follow but there isn't a button that says follow! I have a blog too- becomingjami.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ali! Thanks for your comment on our blog. I love that Josiah is smiling! I can;t wait for Joshua to do that! We measured Josh at 3 weeks and he was 21.5 inches. He may be longer now since he can now fit into 3 months. Hope we can all get together soon! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete