







It's been just over 2 weeks since Josiah was born! He has already grown so much... and is still as cute as can be! Our many visitors have come and gone and we're now trying to establish our daily routines. We have my sister Lindsey come over 3 mornings a week to help babysit or just help out in any way so that I can work my Mary Kay business, then my sister Amy and her son Jed have come over the past 2 Tuesdays to hang out and watch Josiah while I go to my Mary Kay meeting (until Paul gets home from basketball practice around 6:30). My mom, of course, comes whenever she can! We've also enjoyed having Paul's cousin-in-law Casie and her 2 little girls vist, as well as my sister Erica & her baby girl, Hannah! Paul is back at school and coaching, so he is adjusting to working on LESS sleep!
Josiah's eyes are open a lot more now and he loves to stare at me while I talk! The cutest thing he does is smile in his sleep - it just melts my heart!!! Another funny thing he does is startle himself...I don't know if it should be funny, but I laugh every time! He'll be sleeping soundly through us watching a loud movie or through the entire Colts game, but then my cell phone will ring, or a door will close and both arms jolt up above his head and he is startled awake! :)
Anyway here are some recent pictures of baby Josiah! We love him!
it sounds like things are going great! i love looking at the pictures and hearing all about josiah week to week. love you!
ReplyDeletehe is so precious. i love the one of him yawning!
ReplyDelete