Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tummy Time!

Josiah is now 5 weeks old, so I decided to try giving him so "tummy time"! He loved it! It was so cute! He right away tried to put his head up and began moving it from side to side! What a strong boy! : ) He is becoming so much more aware of things! He focuses more on my face now and loves to stare at me the entire time that he eats (so cute!). He also loves to stretch now!
We've been working on getting him to sleep without being held and rocked, after a couple of LONG nights of doing so...! Paul and I are having so much fun and learning a lot every day about parenting! What a blessing!
Enjoy these "tummy time" pictures!

STRETCHING!!!
Starting to smile - can you see his dimple!!?!?!
Being held by Grandpa Ringger
This picture is so cute because he's holding onto Paul's finger while sucking on the pacifier!
I took a bunch of close up pictures right in Josiah's face. I don't know if this was good for him, but he looked so cute that I couldn't resist! The pictures really don't do his cuteness justice! It can't be totally captured on film!
VIDEO OF JOSIAH'S TUMMY TIME below!

1 comment:

  1. way to go josiah!!! very impressive with his turning of the head. he looks like he wants to get moving already :) i love him!

    ReplyDelete