Monday, January 18, 2010

Our Little Boy is HERE!

















We praise God for working out all the details - the birth mother agreed to NOT breast feed him and let us feed him; the hospital is giving us a complimentary room (NO fee at all!!!!), birth mother's family just came to see the baby and give Paul and I their love and blessing, and the nursing staff at Community North Hospital is really supportive and loving!
We PRAISE God for a healthy baby boy! We PRAISE God because He answers prayers and gives us the desires of our hearts! We love Josiah so much! Thank you for your prayers!!!





























































4 comments:

  1. How adorable is he!!!!! I love his little eyes. I am a proud new aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Paul and Allison! Your new son is absolutely adorable! It's amazing to see how God worked every detail out for your family. Blessings to you as you make the transition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison, I am so happy for you guys!!! He is such a cute little peanut! Can't wait to meet him :)

    ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I'm so thrilled for you both and I love seeing how God continues to answer prayers and provide for the three of you! God is so good!! Thanks for posting pictures and I can't wait to see more. Love you!

    ReplyDelete