Thursday, April 22, 2010

Josiah is now 3 months old and every day he grows up a little more! We can't get enough of his cute face and sweet smile!
This bumbo is sooooo cute and Josiah loves it! He likes to sit up a lot better than laying down now!
Paul can't wait to come home every day and see Josiah!
Josiah used to sit in the corner of our couch and love it! But now (scroll down)...He moves so much that he falls forward onto his face! Oh no!
I'm a proud mama!
I love this picture - he looks so peaceful!
Two days ago I went to get Josiah up from his crib in the morning and this is what I found - he's
sucking his thumb! Very cute...for now.
Josiah cuddling up with Daddy!
I love this outfit - a hand-me-down from cousin Jed!
Sleeping with thumb in mouth!
Paul & I were playing this game and I sent this picture to him on my cell phone while he was at school. : )
Josiah's favorite new thing to do is play in his jungle gym!
He also is rolling over on his side now!
He is so much more aware and alert every day!


We are so happy!

2 comments:

  1. i can't take the cuteness. him in that bumbo and also the ones when he is sucking his thumb...love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I know you don't really know me, but my mom is good friends with your mom, Paul - Kathy Ortwine. I have been following your story through her and she forwarded me your blog. Many, many congratulations to you both! Josiah is absolutely adorable! It's fun for me to see your pictures because we have a daughter who was born January 9th. She even had the same frog outfit! Just the newborn size instead :)
    Congrats again!
    Erin Miller

    ReplyDelete